The Wokalup is located in between Pinjarra and Bunbury and is a great destination if you are exploring the South West. We have some tasteful, modern rooms with all your essentials to enjoy your stay.
Our rooms are situated in the historic two storey building that is over 100 years old. You’ll receive excellent customer service from real people and have access to the family friendly restaurant, bar and beer garden.
Accommodation in Wokalup
There are two types of newly-renovated rooms available. These include:
- Double Room with Shared Bathroom
- Double Room with Ensuite
There is a separate shared bathroom for men and women.
Rates per Night:
- $100 per night* for the first guest in an ensuite room.
- $80 per night* for the first guest in the room with the shared bathrooms.
Additional $20 per night for every additional guest.
*These rates are inclusive of a $20 deposit which must be paid at the time of your booking. This deposit is non-refundable and taken as a cancellation fee should you choose not to stay with us.
All our Rooms Feature:
- Double-sized beds
- Air conditioning
- Artwork from local artists; these artworks are for sale, so please enquire with our staff
- Access to The Wokalup Tavern and facilities
- Access to a kitchenette area with tea and coffee-making facilities